If you hear a loud clicking sound when you turn the wheel in your Toyota, Lexus, Honda or Acura vehicle, it’s time for a mechanic to check out your drive axle. Chances are there’s a constant velocity (CV) joint that needs replacement, but in some cases you can actually save if you get your drive axle replaced instead of having the CV joint removed and then another one put in. Bring it to our import experts, and we’ll help figure out what’s best. What makes TOS the best choice?
- Enjoy a Safe, Quiet Ride Again
- Our Toyota, Lexus, Honda and Acura Specialization Saves You Money
- Factory Trained, ASE Certified Technicians
- Certified Master Diagnostic Technicians
- 36 Month/36,000 Mile Warranty Nationwide
- Toyota, Lexus, Honda and Acura Expert Specialists